This is the official page of the Arizona Residential Leadership Conference 2013!
This Arizona Conference is hosted by ASU West and ASU Tempe. We are so thrilled to be hosting the 4th annual ARLC Games! Tributes should visit our Facebook page to stay updated!
NCC’s! Check-in will be from 2-5 PM on Friday at Las Casas Community Center! The address is: 13510 N. 49th Avenue Glendale, AZ 85304. Parking at Las Casas will be free.
This year with ARLC, Philanthropy will be doing cards to troops through A Million Thanks and food drive for John C. Lincoln-Desert Mission Food Bank.
• The cards to the troops are thank you cards that the delegation will be making for the men and women who have served, and are still serving this nation. The second part of philanthropy is a donation of canned food for the John C. Lincoln-Desert Mission Food Bank. This food bank serves and assists for 4,000 families each month.
• Bring in 100 sheets of paper ( white or construction), Two packets of markers (10-12 pack or more), and 24 ink pens to be able to receive 800 spirit points!
This is the official program page for ARLC 2013.
Here are the programs being presented at ARLC 2013.
• Roll call cannot exceed 5 minutes.
• Roll calls will be judged on originality, how it fits into the Hunger Games theme, and school representation.
• Get creative!
• Banner can be no larger than 3ft X 5ft
• Include a delegation motto. Get creative with this!
• All of your delegates must be incorporated into the banner somehow.
• Your school name and the Hunger Games theme must be incorporated into the banner somehow.
• No free moving objects are allowed on the banner.